Please see all our updates during COVID-19
Please see update service offerings starting June 21, 2020
* 8 AM Traditional Worship Service resumes
* 10:30 AM Contemporary Worship Service resumes
* Holy Communion will take place at both services (regular Holy Communion schedule resumes on 1st and 3rd Sundays moving forward).
* Live streaming of services and recording of services will be made available on church website.
* Pastor’s weekly Devotion will continue to be available on church website by Thursday afternoon.
* Social distancing measures will continue before, during and after worship including during Holy Communion.
* The use of hand sanitizer and face masks continue to be encouraged if you will be attending services in-person.
* In-person Adult Bible Study, Sunday School, and Thursday morning Adult Bible Study.
If you are not comfortable attending worship at this time or are experiencing a cold, COVID-19 symptoms, or COVID-19 related symptoms, we ask you to remain at home and participate by watching our live streaming or recorded services through our church website. We look forward to bringing you the Gospel message in-person or online!
|SOTH transitions to single online service Sunday morning
Dear members and guests of Shepherd of the Hills Evangelical Lutheran Church,
Starting March 29th, we are shifting to just 1 online service on Sunday mornings. We intend to live-stream at 9 a.m., and it should be available for on-demand viewing shortly after. The doors will be open, but we encourage you to attend online.
If you missed last week’s service, here is a link:
(If it doesn't work when you click on the text, please copy and paste this link https://vimeo.com/
We will continuously review our worship plans as government recommendations change.
We also want our members to know that help is available if you are struggling. We, your elders, and member volunteers are ready and willing to help. Please reach out to the church office or to your elder if you need assistance.
Since we are not gathering for traditional worship services, we have additional options available to support the church’s ongoing financial obligations. You can:
Thank you for your patience in this process.
Your Board of Elders
The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry (Psalm 34:15).