- We believe the entire Bible is God's Word and is truth.
- We believe God and His Word do not change.
- We believe the Bible teaches all we need to know in order to be
- We believe we are sinful and would be lost forever without a Savior.
- We believe Jesus is that Savior, the Son of God, born of the virgin
- We believe Jesus died to pay for our sins, and bodily rose from
the dead as proof that our sins are forgiven.
- We believe by faith in Jesus Christ all the blessings of forgiveness
and eternal life become ours.
- We believe the Bible serves as the guide for our faith and life.
- We believe God created the universe and everything in it in six
- We believe as our Creator, God has the right to tell us how to
live our daily lives in keeping with His Ten Commandments.
- We believe at creation God established the marriage bond to be
between one man and one woman.
- We believe all homosexual behavior to be immoral, contrary to God's
Word, and a sin in the sight of God.
- We believe sexual immorality on the part of heterosexuals is also
contrary to God's Word and a sin in God's eyes.
- We believe we show our respect and love for God when we come together
for worship as He tells us to do.
- We believe through baptism the Holy Spirit creates and strengthens
faith in both children and adults.
- We believe in the Lord's Supper we receive Jesus' true body and
blood, together with the bread and wine, for the forgiveness of our
- We believe we can get up every morning, not knowing what the day
has in store for us, and confidently place our lives in the hands
of our heavenly Father, who loves each one of us as His dear child.
For a more complete statement of what we believe, please click